Pain is an indicator that something is wrong in your body. It’s like an idiot light in your car that lets you know there’s a problem and you better stop and take care of it before you find yourself stranded on the road somewhere. You wouldn’t just clip the wire to the idiot light to make it go away, would you? Instead, you would take it to your brother-in-law or mechanic or someone who knew about these things and let them diagnose and fix the problem. Then, you’re happily back on the road.
When you experience pain in your body, you shouldn’t ignore it. Instead, you need to determine the CAUSE of that pain. If you don’t know the cause, take your body to someone who can diagnose and fix the problem.
Let’s take arthritis for example. You’ve been noticing stiffness and pain in your joints for some time now. The idiot light is coming on more and more often. Maybe you lead a hectic lifestyle, so you take some ibuprofren for the pain and keep on going full speed ahead. Maybe you’ve gone to a mechanic/doctor who suggests stronger drugs to mask the pain. Ummm, you still haven’t fixed the problem. The idiot light is going to start not only blinking, but staying on all the time if you don’t fix the cause of the pain.
When I was suffering from minor arthritis pain in my hands about a year ago, my mechanic/doctor helped me to fix the cause. The solution for me cost me nothing, yep, free. I gave up two things in my diet: sugar and flour. Bingo, the arthritis went away, disappeared, idiot light went off. If I eat a piece of bread, the idiot light comes on. So I’ve switched to non-wheat bread and problem solved.
Will it work for you, too? Why not give it a try for 4-6 weeks? What have you got to lose, except possibly the continuing, growing pain and discomfort of arthritis? You say you like those two foods too much to give them up? Really? You’d rather live with the idiot light and the pain than give up two foods? Consider carefully.
My sister recently came upon a solution for arthritis pain that has been around a long time, and I mean a looonnnnng time. Have you ever heard of diatomaceous earth?
Diatomaceous earth is diatoms or phytoplankton. A Diatom is a one cell sea plant and is so small that it must be magnified thousands of times to be seen. It is in all the waters of the earth. There are over twenty thousand different types of Diatoms. All the higher forms of life living in the water, depend on this plant for its existence, even whales. This plant lives about 6 days then dies, settling on the floor of bodies of water.
Apparently, farmers have known about the benefits of DE for a long time, and their animals and gardens benefit greatly from it. It turns out that people can benefit, too.
IMPORTANT: Please remember that FOOD GRADE diatomaceous earth is what you want, not industrial grade.
Taking one or two spoonsful of DE mixed in your water daily can help you with your arthritis, osteoporosis and joint pain, high blood pressure, natural weight loss, and lowers cholesterol. It even helps your hair to grow back!
The key ingredient in DE is silica.
Here’s a list of the many benefits of silica in your body:
- Silica has inhibitory effects on coronary diseases.
- Silica supplement action helps repair and maintain vital lung tissues and protects them from pollution. By maintaining or restoring the elasticity of lung tissues, silica reduces inflammation in bronchitis. It acts as a cough decreasing agent. Silica tones the upper respiratory tract (nose, pharynx, larynx) and reduces swelling because of its positive action on the lymphatic system.
- Silica supplementation keep menopause free of stress and helps to prevent many unwanted side-effects of menopause; paramount being the development of osteoporosis. In men, too, the nervous system and glandular network will gradually undergo changes that cause deterioration of vital body functions during menopause. This can also be alleviated by using silica.
- Silica works with other antioxidants to prevent premature aging and top reserve youthfulness.
- New research has found that antioxidants, like silica, protect against harmful radiation.
- Silica can help prevent kidney stones and heal infections of the urinary tract. It is a natural diuretic which can increase excretion of urine by 30 percent, thus flushing the water-excreting system and restoring normal function to these vital organs.
- The presence of sufficient silica in the intestines will reduce inflammation of the intestinal tract. It can cause disinfection in the case of stomach and intestinal catarrh and ulcers. Silica can prevent or clear up diarrhea and its opposite, constipation.
- Silica will help normalize hemorrhoidal tissues.
- In regulating and normalizing the bowels, silica has a pleasant side effect; it can alleviate lower back pain, which often troubles the elderly.
- Silica proves effective with female discharge, abscesses and ulcers in the genital area and cervix, as well as mastitis (especially for breast feeding mothers).
- The intake of silica acts as a supportive treatment for inflammation of the middle ear. Because of the beneficial effectiveness on the lymphatic system, silica can be used for swelling of the lymph nodes in the throat.
- Silica can stimulate the immune system.
- Silica can normalize circulation and regulate high blood pressure (hypertension).
- Silica can decrease vertigo, headache, tinnitus (buzzing of the ears) and insomnia
- Silica can help diabetes by promoting synthesis of elastase inhibitor by the pancreas.
- Silica can help arterial disease by strengthening the blood vessels.
- Silica can help prevent Tuberculosis.
- By improving the elasticity of the joints, silica helps rheumatism.
- Silica can help avoiding or alleviating Alzheimer’s disease by preventing the body from absorbing aluminum and may flush out aluminum from the tissues.
- Silica can stimulate cell metabolism and division.
- Silica delays the aging process of the tissues; in younger people, the tissues typically contain more silica than in older people.
- Silica increases mobility and reduces pain in osteoarthritis and sclerotic conditions.
- Silica beautifies hair with shine, elasticity and strength.
- Silica prevents wrinkles.
Remember: use FOOD GRADE diatomaceous earth only. Very, very important. Do not use industrial grade DE.
Here’s a link to a website my sister sent me to the company who made the DE she bought: Grandpa’s Diatomaceous Earth. It’s fascinating and full of information.
As always, remember that you should check with your doctor if you are currently taking medications which might be affected by any of the natural remedies you try. If you live in Tallahassee, I recommend my mechanic/doctor who has dedicated his time and expertise to treating only the CAUSES of diseases, never just promoting a drug to keep the idiot light from blinking.
Disclaimer: I am not a doctor or health professional, I cannot prescribe anything for you. I cannot possibly know your medical condition, nor am I trained to treat it. I am relaying information that others have provided and that has worked for them and for me. Please check with your doctor.